Privacy Notice for employees, self employed and workers
This privacy notice explains how we collect information about you and what we do with it. It also explains what decisions you can make about your information. The information is called “personal data” or “personal information”.
Employees, self employed contractors and workers are asked to read and understand this notice before commencing employment/services with Invek Services Limited
Who are we?
Invek Services Limited is a Mechanical service provider we specialise in the design, installation and delivery of building solutions covering all aspects of mechanical installations. We have been established since early 2011. We currently have 10 full time employees, and have various subcontractors who work alongside our projects. We are based in Chipping Sodbury just off the high street Unit 1 Rounceval Mews Rounceval Street BS37 6AS. Information email address email@example.com Our company registration number is 07545794.
Responsibility for Data Protection
Invek Services Limited has appointed the Data Protection Officer to deal with your requests and enquiries concerning their use of your personal data. They will endeavour to ensure that all personal data is processed in compliance with this policy and Data Protection Law. If you want to discuss, correct or update your personal information you should contact:
|Telephone||01454 321020 07850971211|
What information will Invek Services Limited collect about you?
Invek Services Limited will collect and hold personal information relating to your employment. This may include by way of example name, address, telephone numbers, gender, National Insurance, CV, references, start date, salary, bonus payments, location, bank, payroll, training, performance management, academic results, attendance, medical, grievance, investigation, CCTV, photos and other information relating to you as a person.
Invek Services Limited may collect and hold sensitive information relating to your employment. This may include by way of example biometric data such as health information, genetic data such as sexual orientation and personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences where there is a legitimate interest to process the employment contract or agreement.
The above data relates to both automated personal data and manual filing systems where personal data are accessible to specific criteria.
This information may be collected from you, previous employers, other relevant professional bodies or from publicly available resources.
How will Invek Services Limited use the information they have about you?
Invek Services Limited will use your personal information for the following lawful reasons:
- To process and fulfil contractual obligations
- To comply with a common law or statutory obligation
- For legitimate interests
The Company expects to process data for personnel, administrative, financial, regulatory, payroll and business purposes. Business purposes may include the following:
- Compliance with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice
- Gathering information as part of investigations by regulatory bodies or in connection with legal proceedings or requests
- Ensuring business policies are adhered to (such as policies covering email and internet use)
- Operational reasons, such as recording transactions, training and quality control, ensuring the confidentiality of commercially sensitive information, security vetting, credit scoring and checking
- Investigating complaints or grievances
- Providing or receiving information regarding references, ensuring safe working practices, monitoring and managing staff access to systems and facilities and staff absences, administration and assessments
- Monitoring staff conduct, disciplinary matters
- Management planning, forecasting, research and statistical analysis including that imposed or provided for by law
- Security purposes
- Marketing our business
- Improving services
In addition the Company may need to process special category personal data (concerning health, ethnicity, religion, biometrics or sexual orientation) in accordance with rights or duties imposed on it by law regarding employment or from time to time by explicit consent where required. This may be for legal and regulatory purposes and to comply with legal obligations and duties of care.
What happens to the information that Invek Services holds about you?
The information the company collects will be stored in a locked secure cabinet and in private files in accounts. They will be maintained for the abovementioned reasons only. Should the information be required for other purposes, Invek Services Limited will seek your prior approval.
Invek Services Limited will hold your personal information on the abovementioned system for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
What information does Invek Services share about you?
Invek Services Limited may share your personal information with third parties to comply with common law or statutory obligations. Such obligations include processing payroll, pensions, occupational health and medical information. All third parties are subject to contractual assurances that personal data will be kept securely and only in accordance with the Company’s specific directions.
What individual rights do you have about your information?
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your data
- The right of access to obtain your personal information and supplementary information
- The right of rectification to ensure inaccurate information is corrected
- The right to have personal data erased or forgotten
- The right to request to restrict the processing of personal data
- The right to data portability to obtain and reuse personal data
- The right to object to processing based on legitimate interests
- The right not to be subject to automated decision making including profiling
The Company will update this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any substantial changes that affect your rights will be provided directly to you as far as is reasonably practicable.
For more information, please review the General Data Protection Regulations Policy in the Employee Handbook.